We have a lot to share!
1. SB16-038 Has State of Colorado office conducting an audit of each CCB at least every 5 years, a huge step in transparency. Today it was on second reading in Senate Consent Calendar Consent Calendar means there is no opposition.All 35 Senators vote in the affirmative. It should be in the House soon. Once in the house it will have a committee assignment and opportunity for testimony!
2. Facing the reality- Rocky Mountain Human Services has finished it's 2015 audit, available on the web https://www.rmhumanservices.org/about/financial-information
There was also an article about this financial situation at http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_29779527/audit-nonprofit-disabled-was-6-million-red
3. The State of Colorado shares The Plan for Conflict Free Case Management Community Meetings-- This will impact everyone, please participate!!! They will share the draft implementation Plan, and they need and want feedback.
Mon April 24 Pueblo Rawling LIbrary 100 East Abriendo Ave,
Tues April 25 2-4pm Greeley 421 N 15th Ave Greeley,
Wed April 27 State Wide Webinar 6-8pm Online format (Email me for login info)
Thur April 28 Glenwood Springs 526 Pine Street Glenwood Springs
4. Attend a Board meeting for CCBs- See calendar
Col Springs TRE is Wed April 20
Next week the CCBS have 7 CCB Board of Director meetings in Mesa, Sterling, Lakewood, Durango, Adams County, Canon City and Burlington. Go listen, make comment.
5. Like our facebook page for more timely information and to interact!